Tuesday, June 12, 2007

finally...

I got to make some cards. I've been working steadily on my craft studio and it's almost finished. I told myself that I wasn't going to do anything until it was finished (self motivator) but I needed to do some birthday cards. I've also got to do a couple of Father's Day cards as well. This is the card I did for my mom. I really love this new stamp I bought from Penny Black called "Modesty".



I also wanted to share this little item I got from the Container Store. It's supposed to hold pictures, but I thought it would be perfect to sit on my desk and display cards. Once I really get going again with the card making, I can just clip them on this thing and whenever I need an emergency card, I'll have one!



Well, I'm very hungry so I'm off to make dinner. Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

Ginny,
I am so impressed with your creativity and card making! Please hold a class in your new craft room!! It would be a sell out for sure!! Can't wait to see more! KV

7:28 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger