Friday, June 01, 2007

went to michael's today...


and finally broke down and bought some of Martha (I'm the queen of everything) Stewart's new craft products. I feel I have this love/hate relationship with Martha. I don't really care for her, but she does have some great goodies and ideas. I can't watch her television show very often because she just luuuuuvs to name drop and toot her own horn. Very annoying! Anyway. I bought a couple of containers of glitter. The colors are really pretty and you really do get a lot for your money. I bought these cute little tags too.



This one was the one on top and I immediately thought I could make a cute little bird out of it. It already has a hole in it for the eye. How perfect is that?
I also bought this flower punch. I've seen it used on several cards on peoples' blogs and of course I had to have one. Plus, it was the last one left, so it was meant to be. (That's always been my shopping philosophy!)



I bought these labels as well, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them. They just looked neat and were sort of calling my name.



I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished on my craft room this weekend. (We'll see how that goes!) I did get the pegboard installed last week and it looks great. Well, until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

How fun! I want to do arts & crafts with you sometime. I could probably learn a lot and get some good ideas!! KV

7:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger