Thursday, June 14, 2007

reagan update


I put Reagan on my bed last night, on her back, while I changed clothes for bed and I guess she was really desperate for that paci because she had almost turned herself totally over! She has some really strong neck muscles! In the hospital, she was raising her head up for short periods at a time. Must be my genes!

I finished this card I started yesterday for my dad for Father's Day.



I was inspired by Kelly's card. She was very helpful when I emailed her with questions. Thanks, Kelly! I think I going to do a similar card for Fred as well. I followed the template and used an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, but I think next time I'll use a smaller piece. The shirt was kind of big, but it still turned out okay. I'm sure he'll like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Awesome job I love the paper and the ribbon you chose to go with the card!! I love it!

11:22 PM CDT  
Blogger KVC said...

I can't wait to see Reagan again! She was so sweet at dinner the other night. Cute outfit!! :)

7:30 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger