Monday, July 30, 2007

stuff

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of July. This year has just flown by. And Reagan is just growing like a weed. I took her to her 4 month check-up last week and everything looked great. I had to buy her 6-9 month pjs with the feet because her little toes where already at the end of her 3-6 month ones. She measured 25 1/4 inches long. Her doctor said "somebody in your family must be tall". Yeah...daddy. I was hoping his 6'5" height would rub off on our kids and it looks like it's working! This is a layout I did a few weeks ago. Fred has always had little nicknames for our kids. When she gets like this, it's "Upsetsky".



Here are a few cards I did while just playing around in my room. I love when I have time to just play! Thanks for stopping by!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger