Saturday, September 01, 2007

another sketch

I never used to do these sketch challenges, but this is the second one I've done and I really like doing them! This one comes from Beate. This is the weekend sketch and it is fabulous. I enjoyed doing this one. Hope you like it!



SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Cosmo Cricket
stamps: Papertrey Inc.
ink: Tsukeniko (Versamark)
embossing powder: Bmuse; PSX
die & punch: Cuttlebug; Marvy

This another card I finished yesterday. I was so wanting to play with this pumpkin stamp from the latest Papertrey set. I think the card is lacking something, but I don't know what, so it'll just have to do. I'll just save it for someone who doesn't know the difference!



SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
stamps: Papertrey Inc.
ink: Tsukeniko (Versamark); Stampin' Up; Ranger (Distress Ink)
embossing powder: Stampendous
glitter glue: Stickles

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both cards are great! I love the one you for the challenge though. Thanks so much for trying out the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

6:40 PM CDT  
Blogger Estivalia said...

I loved the colors in the first card :)

9:15 PM CDT  
Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards!! Love what you did with Beate's sketch!!

2:29 AM CDT  
Blogger KVC said...

Both cards are GREAT! I haven't done stamping or cards before. I think I need to start. Arts and crafts make me happy. I think that's how I'll spend my day off tomorrow - doing something creative. Hook 'em horns!

11:33 AM CDT  
Blogger Shannon McGann said...

Both cards are great! I love what you did with Beate's sketch - great designer paper and colour choice. TFS.

2:48 PM CDT  
Blogger Tracey said...

Fab cards Genevieve - love them!

11:16 AM CDT  
Blogger Dee said...

Just popped on from PCJ!

Love the cards and nothing wrong with the pumpkin one, looks just fine to me...

Going to scan the rest now :-)

4:32 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog (from another's blog where you won some candy) and had to visit since we have the same name. I love those two cards! I will be visiting often!
Genevieve
aka Mommy Geny on SCS

2:05 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger