Saturday, September 08, 2007

spooky cont'd



Another great sketch from Beate this weekend. I had such fun with this one. I went to my lss yesterday where they had just put out the new Heidi Grace Jeepers Creepers collection. I couldn't wait to use it! The orange background paper is shimmery and all the words are flocked. Such great texture! Then I used my beloved Papertrey Halloween set. I covered the paper the pumpkin and "spooky" was stamped on with very sticky tape and then very teeny tiny micro beads called Sugar Dust from a company called Stamp La Jolla.




I tell ya, they're almost microscopic. But they're great because they actually cover the whole image. Sometimes with the regular small micro beads, you get little spaces in between. Not with this stuff. Anyway. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out. It just came together so easy. Don't you just love it when that happens?

Less than 2 hours until game time! Hook 'em horns!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Heidi Grace
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
stamps: Papertrey Ink
punches: Marvy; EK Success; Stampin' Up
brads: Making Memories
sticky tape & beads: Stamp La Jolla
embossing template: Cuttlebug

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That paper is great--and so is your card!

11:28 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genevieve,
This turned out adorable!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch! Have a great week
Hugs and smiles

10:12 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger